We Can’t Wait to Meet You!
We’re excited to see that you’re thinking about improving a smile, and we can’t wait to help you or your child on your journey.
Just so you know what to expect, an initial 30 minute appointment will involve:
- A thorough examination of facial bone structure & tooth alignment
- A discussion and list of personalized treatment options
- Insights into payment options and financial plans
We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment we may also reserve time following the exam to capture diagnostic records (which may include x-rays, photos, and impressions for study models).
For the purpose of this initial examination, we compiled the following frequently asked questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment, and we encourage you or your child to ask your questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We will schedule a consultation visit to discuss treatment options, time frames, and financial arrangements before you or your child leave. We ensure our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, the duration of the treatment, and what the treatment will involve.
- In order to make your visit as smooth as possible, please provide the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card so we can easily estimate treatment costs. You can complete your new patients forms by clicking on the link below. We look forward to meeting you soon!