Demko Orthodontics provides facial aesthetics in Chesterfield, St. Charles, and Washington, Missouri. Contact us today to learn more and schedule an appointment.
What Are Facial Aesthetics?
Facial aesthetics refers to cosmetic treatments and procedures that improve the appearance of your skin. The primary goal is to reduce lines and wrinkles that develop on the face due to aging. Facial aesthetics can make the skin look renewed and refreshed.
Benefits of Facial Aesthetics
Facial aesthetics treatments and procedures offer many benefits:
- Younger appearance. The effects provided by facial aesthetics can take years off your appearance, making you look more like your younger self.
- Plumper skin. Skin that has lost its elasticity can become plump again with facial aesthetic treatments.
- Reduced lines and wrinkles. Facial aesthetics minimize the lines and wrinkles that develop in your face, naturally smoothing your skin.
- Convenient. Demko Orthodontics offers facial aesthetics for your convenience. You can have these procedures done at the same time as your orthodontic treatment.
We provide the following facial aesthetic procedures and treatments:
- BOTOX®. BOTOX® is an injectable substance that relaxes the muscles in your face and smooths out wrinkles and lines that have developed. It is typically used on the forehead and around the eyes.
- JUVÉDERM® XC. JUVÉDERM® XC is an injectable facial filler that plumps the skin around the lips and nose to reduce laugh lines and wrinkles.
- EPIONCE® SKINCARE. EPIONCE® is a clinical strength skincare line that includes products that have been shown to improve facial aesthetics. An individualized skincare regimen is created specifically for your needs.
Are You a Good Candidate for Facial Aesthetics?
If you’ve noticed an increase in lines and wrinkles in your face and it is causing you to feel less confident in your appearance, facial aesthetics may be a worthwhile solution. As you age your face naturally produces less collagen and your skin loses its elasticity, which can lead to the development of wrinkles and fine lines in your face. While orthodontic treatment is improving the appearance of your teeth, facial aesthetic treatments and procedures can be used to improve your smile.
Why Choose Demko Orthodontics?
Demko Orthodontics offers you the opportunity to completely transform your smile in more ways than just your teeth. Straightening your teeth is just one way to improve your appearance. Facial aesthetics allows you to take your smile transformation to the next level. We understand that your smile is important to you. It’s the first thing people see when they meet you, and you want to put the best version of yourself out there. Talk to us about our facial aesthetic treatments and procedures today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Facial Aesthetics
Is BOTOX® safe?
BOTOX® tends to make people nervous because it is made from toxic bacteria. But when it is injected into your skin, the muscles relax and the lines and wrinkles in your face disappear. Numerous studies have shown that it is safe when used in this manner. It is now FDA approved.
How does JUVÉDERM® XC work?
JUVÉDERM® XC is a gel that is injected into the skin. It has a natural plumping effect that makes the lips look fuller and minimizes wrinkles. It is also used to smooth out the lines around the nose, sometimes referred to as parentheses.
Can you buy EPIONCE® skincare products from the store?
The only way to purchase EPIONCE® is through a physician or other skincare professional. It is not available in stores. Demko Orthodontics can provide you with an EPIONCE® skincare routine that is designed specifically for your skin type.
Are there other uses for BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is also used for migraines and TMJ disorder. It has been shown to relieve migraine pain and reduce the occurrence of migraines in some patients. It can relieve pain and improve range of motion in the jaw for those who suffer from TMJ disorder.
Are facial aesthetics covered by insurance?
Insurance doesn’t cover facial aesthetics when they are used for cosmetic purposes. In some cases BOTOX® for migraines or TMJ may be covered. Contact your insurance provider for specific information about your coverage.
To learn more, contact us today to schedule an appointment.